The Palais du Pharo is made of 2 different spaces :
1. The Old Palace dating back from mid-19th century (built by Napoleon III) has been renovated to meet the accessibility standards:
- easy access for wheelchair participants from a ramp on the left side of the building,
- elevators and accessible restrooms
- all conference rooms and spaces are accessible (except the stage of the room La Major)
2. The Extension where the auditorium and the exhibition areas are located:
- access for wheelchair participants through an elevator to the exhibition areas and conference rooms
- access for wheelchair participants through the ramp from the Pharo Garden to the terrasse Lacydon (Vieux Port side)
- access for wheelchair participants to the upper part of the Auditorium only.
The Palais du Pharo is located in the Jardin du Pharo that is a public garden and accessible (no stairs, limited traffic).
See all the spaces by level below.
Pharo Old Palace Level 0 Pharo Old Palace Level 1 Pharo Old Palace Level 2 Pharo Extension Level -1