The 13th edition of LREC is co-organised by the European Language Resource Association (ELRA) and the Istituto di Linguistica Computazionale “Antonio Zampolli” (ILC-CNR), with the support of national and international organisations: the Asian Federation of Natural Language Processing (AFNLP), AILC, , , ILCB, the Linguistic Data Consortium, etc.
- 5 November 2021: Submission of proposals for workshops and tutorials
- 17 January 2022: Submission of proposals for oral and poster papers
- tbd : Notification of acceptance for oral and poster/demo papers
- tbd: Final Submission of accepted oral and poster/demo papers
- 21-22-23 June 2022: Main Conference
- 20-24-25 June 2022: Workshops & Tutorials